Thursday, April 10, 2014

How do we begin analyzing Jean-Dominique Bauby's character?

QUICK WRITE:

This week 1 (No Effort) I wasn't here for the peer editing, I got into the class late but I will do my best for future works. 1 (No Effort) I didn't get the essay because I wasn't in class, But I will definitely try and make it up. Participation in the Socratic Seminar, 4 (Exemplary) I think the my participation in the Socratic Seminar was very good. I enjoyed discussing the public selective schools in full detail and I had many questions to ask for the other classmates whom knew a little more than I did on the topic. To that end, 3 (Proficient) I made good connections with the text into our discussion but I still wasn't quite sure what the whole topic was about even though I got most of it there is still more I can learn. We reflected on what is known as locked-in syndrome and this is new to me as I have never heard of this syndrome before so I had many thoughts to share about it, Such as the cures. If there is one, How do people get the syndrome?, What it would be like living normally and suddenly having the syndrome change your life?. (4 Exemplary).

MIND MAP:

Heres my mind map

1 comment: